Where does all the time go?? We have been so happily busy lately. Dominic & Seth are in baseball and Lil is in t-ball. my kids are cute and keep me feeling alive, too alive at times! Those times aren't o fun if you know what I mean. We've missed a little time on this here blog page so here's a little recap.

Here's my cutie pie, Seth, wearing Abby's sweater! He's a crack up!

Here's my big teddy bear, Dominic, after he got Maggie to sleep. She is always so comfy in her big brothers arms. He's the only sibling she goes to sleep for!

My 3 girls sleeping in my room while Ryan, Dom & Seth were gone on the Father & son's outing. Abby is in my bed, Sammie is on the floor by my night stand & Lillian is sleeping in my rocker/recliner. Last year I tried the "let them all sleep in my bed" thing and it was so uncomfortable! I learned my lesson. Plus, last year I was also 7 months pregnant!

Our power went out on Thursday while I was mixing my 4th, and last, batch of bread for the day. Needless to say, we were waiting for the power to come back on and here's what happened! Yummy!

Dominic went into our bedroom Friday night to put something away and look what he found in Maggie's bed. A visitor! Don't they look so cute! When I was a little girl I used to cry for my big sister, Ruth. My Ruthie was my protector. Well, when Sammie cries it's for her baby sister, Maggie. She loves her sister. We giggled and took pictures of them. They are so cute.

A few weeks ago I took the kids to Salem to the AG (agricultural) fair down there. That is where we were when Maggie fell asleep in Dom's arms above. We had a great time getting free pony rides, digging for potatoes, watching a sheep get sheared, seeing & petting all the animals, etc. They even had little pedal tractor races my kids got to do. It was great! So here's my little ones riding in style where I can strap them in and keep my eyes on them better. I'm not into that whole child leash thing.

A few weeks ago I couldn't find Maggie and when I went outside to see if one of the kids had her guess what! They did! Lil was riding around the cul-de-sac with her on the little bike! Maggie loved it!! I hope you can somewhat see the huge smile on her face!

Lillian & Abby are starting to get along more than they used to. Thank goodness! They can fight with the best of them! You can tell they are sisters. Here they are sitting on the play structure watching Seth, Dominic & their friends play soccer at Seth's birthday party.
Very cute and sweet family. I loved it all.
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Your kids are so sweet and they all love eachother so much! i know they fight...that's what siblings do, but they really do love eachother. It's so fun that you got pictures of all those fun memories!
ReplyDeleteCute kids, lots of fun, but I have to say my favorite picture is your bread mixer exploding with bread. Too funny!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures I love the one of Sammi in bed with Maggie!I'm going to have to use that phrase happily busily it sounds so positive!
ReplyDeleteI just found you have a blog!! Your kids have gotten so big and they are adorable!! I have a blog...that I'm trying to get better at updating more often. melissaannclark.blogspot.com! It's good to see you guys on here and see how cute your family is!
ReplyDelete