Monday, January 17, 2011

Pesky Brothers


I saw Seth sitting on Abby's chest tapping it with his finger the other day and it brought back such memories when my brother, Paul used to sit on me like that and pound on my forehead. All I could do was laugh because I know what Abby's feelin'. She was a pretty good sport about it but you can see a small hint of the huge smile on Seth's face! I think there needs to be brothers in every family. I love my 6 brothers and even though they could be pests I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. Anyone else ever been through this experience with their brothers or are mine the exception?

3 comments:

  1. I think all brothers are like that. however, my place in the family, Reed and Kyrk were nice to me. But my older brothers were awful to Niki. She's still scarred. Paul is engaged to Breanna?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've been there. And the brother who would grab my wrist or ankle with an iron grip just for fun and as I twisted and writhed trying to get away, complaining that he was hurting me, he would just say, "I'm not doing anything. If you didn't move, it wouldn't hurt." Sigh.

    And my husband recalls with great fondness when he sat on his younger sister and hung a loogie over her. But the way he relates it, it sounds like it was a one-time thing, and I just can't relate to that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. havn't got to that stage yet, but I am glad to hear it is normal so I won't be so hard on them for it.

    ReplyDelete