Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Gonna Make It!
For all who have seen The Three Amigos with Chevy Chase, Steve Martin & Martin Short, please recall if you will when Steve Martin was in the cell with chains on trying to reach for the lever to loosen the chains and with each step he kept saying "gonna make it". That is me right now. Ryan is out of the country and I get to pick him up tomorrow and with each hour I say "Gonna Make It!" It gives me such hope! I have to tell you that I have been absolutely miserable without my husband this week. When he went on the high adventure with the young men this last August it wasn't this hard on me. Last night I had a good cry and today was feeling a lot better. So Kudos to you Carol for letting your husband go for months at a time. I don't envy you one bit. You can come to my place anytime when Kevin is away for work. I just bought Ticket to ride and Carcassonne is coming in the mail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It totally is hard! Bummer that he's been gone! I had the HARDEST time when Jay worked out of town. But after the first 2 months, it got harder and harder when he came home...haha! SO it was time we "lived" together again. I didn't like that I was used to him being gone!!
ReplyDelete