Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hello Again!

Hello Again!  We have been really out of the blogging loop for a good year and hopefully I can repent of this and get better.
We are busier than ever living closer to the Portland Metro area.  Holy cow!  After a year I still haven't found my groove.  My ward probably thinks I'm the biggest slacker.  Just yesterday I sent my boys off on an all day 10 mile hike pulling handcarts in preparation for our trek in July and I sent them away without a lunch. What kind of mother does that?  Me! And I'm losing my mind!  Good thing for them they took snacks with them.  And they came home the next day so all was good. Kids are resilient.
For fun, here is a picture of each of the kids from this year.  I'm easing myself back into this blog stuff.







No comments:

Post a Comment