Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nothin' Beats Chuck E. Cheese

Sammie is 3 now!! I can't believe it ! For their birthday we let the kids choose where they want to go for their birthday lunch or dinner, and we go as a family. Sammie chose to go to Chuck E. Cheese. The kids love that place. Ryan got off early and we went. we had a good time. Sammie and Abby and sometimes Lillian rode on all those quarter machine rides that are usually outside the grocery stores. They had a great time. The boys played games and we got our Chuck E. Cheese pictures taken. We love the Chuck E. sketch pad pictures and have them taken every time we go there. Nothing big. Dominic got so many tickets from scoring high on games that we walked away with over 800 tickets to cash in. Usually we're lucky to walk away with 300. Seth contributed too and the boys did awesome. I'm sad to say that I only contributed maybe 10 tickets. I didn't play much but was a sorry sight at skee ball.Look at all those tickets!
So we came home and did the cake and ice cream and presents then watched cloudy with a chance of meatballs. The kids liked it pretty well, but I am good to not watch it again anytime soon. We had a great evening. my Sammie is 3!!! Sad thing is that she'll just keep getting bigger and bigger. Where does all the time go?

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sammie!
    You are very brave to take the family there. Nate refuses to go there so my kids miss out. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wanna know what the boys got with all their tickets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love it there too. Happy birthday Sammie, you are a cutie who can make a persons mood change just with a simiple smile.

    ReplyDelete