
Before Maggie was born Ryan got a little bored and since we had some wood left over from laying the hardwood floors Ryan ripped out the tile from our front entryway and did this elaborate celtic friendship design on the floor and the surrounding wood. It is beautiful!

Well, he got bored again and used the last of the wood from the floor. Isn't it beautiful!!! He did all the wood himself, design and all, and I painted the door. At least I contributed this time! He continues to amaze me everyday, just some days more than others! It makes me sad to know we're going to put the house back on the market soon. In the meantime we're going to replace our countertops and replace a few things to make the place the best. I want to do something like this in the next house. So, who knew it could be so beautiful?!
That is beautiful. Wow!
ReplyDeleteokay that is amazing! I am glad you guys live up on the mountain so I don't have to be reminded how talented great you are all the time...it could do horrible things to my self esteem. He he love & miss you all.
ReplyDeleteI am totally loving that! It looks even better in person. Great job Ryan! If he ever get bored again he's welcome to come over and spruce up our house!
ReplyDeleteAwsome, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteOoohhhh! That is pretty!!! He's welcome to come to our house any 'ol time he wants. We have all kinds of projects he could do!!
ReplyDeleteHey, it finally works to post on your blog! I haven't been able to before. Hurrah!
ReplyDeleteI like all of your posts!
Gorgeous floor! WOW!
ReplyDelete