Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fort Knox


Last Monday Ryan made Fort Knox for the future gerbils. Petsmart called on Wednesday and said they'd have gerbils ready for sale on Saturday. So yesterday morning we went and got 3 gerbils this time. We let the girls get one to share. They can't keep their hands off them. For 3 girls to have one gerbil it gets a little crazy. My little brother, Aaron, said we should name them Harry and Ron so maybe Hermione wouldn't eat them. Ha ha. But Dominic named his Scabbers, the girls is named Ginny, but Seth named his Stormy. But we set a new record, they made it through church ALIVE!! Yeah for us! But I'm sorry, the cage is a little ridiculous! I'd rather just get her a shock collar and have a little fun but those are expensive.

1 comment:

  1. WOW..that is a serious cage. I hope it works, try to keep Hermonie well fed. I love the names!

    ReplyDelete