Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Are You Ready?


Christmas time is fast approaching and I'm happy to say that I have all my Christmas sewing DONE! Last year I was doing it all at the last minute and going crazy but this year I started it in September and now have it all done. I got 4 nightgowns, 3 pj capris, and 10 pair of pj pants. It took awhile but I got it all done. The hardest was getting the finishing done, I dragged my feet getting the elastic in them. I feel so good now that they're done though! Christmas is looking a little more stress free for me! This is Sammie sporting her Christmas jammies. The girls get pink camo and the boys get red camo.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! you are a sewing super star!!! Cute pink camo, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am way impressed. I have been thinking about Christmas sewing for the last 3 months, but haven't done it, even though I have the material for some of the projects. And then I go and get hand surgery that is supposed to take 3 weeks to heal, and then I will get it on my other hand and take it out of commission, and it wasn't until after I was committed to the surgery that I thought, "Oh, I guess that sort of nixes any handmade presents this year. Oops." Well, maybe next year. Or maybe for birthday presents...

    ReplyDelete