Thursday, July 14, 2011

Photo Shoot

Today I took pictures of Lillian for her baptism invitations and the kids wanted in on the action. So here are a few samples of our fun photo shoot. Small note: Sammie didn't want her photo taken so she is not in any of these.

Here are a few of Lillian



Abby


Maggie


Dominic



Seth





fun shots!

1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT believe she is going to be 8 years old! I still remember eating at Changs right before we moved and she was teeny. Not even walking yet!! Time seriously flies by! Your other kids are growing up so fast too. The one thing I love though, is Seth kinda still looks exactly as Seth did when he was like 3! HAHA! Love it! We miss you guys!
    This is Kristin by the way....not sure why it will only let me post this anonymously...haha!

    ReplyDelete